Vine & Roses—Kitchener Stitch flip
October 1, 2014
Kitchener stitch has just been worked over the first Wavy Border, with wrong sides facing.
Now the front needle begins to move anti-clockwise
until it lies behind what was the back needle. So now the right sides are together.
Do this same turn-around again when you get to the Wavy Border at the other side.
Indigo Cones: corners tutorial
June 11, 2014
1. With first DPN and RS facing, pick up (but don’t knit) 8[8, 8, 10, 10, 10, 10] sts (one stitch for every 2 rows) from right selvedge edge of piece, from bottom to top of hem edge.
2. With 2nd DPN and RS facing repeat with other selvedge.
3. Fold DPN behind work and pin in place.
RS-facing shown here (left front).
4. DPN folded behind work – WS-facing (right front).
5. On next row work these edges together with live stitches, at same time as decreases are worked.
Right front shown here.
6. Edges & live stitches being worked together – left front.
7. Completed fold, knitted into place.
WS shown (right front).
8. Completed folds, RS facing at front.